- When you use our services and to part of alpha events , you trust us with your information in safe. We understand this is a big responsibility and work hard to protect your information and put you in control.
Third Party Sites
- Third Party Sites & Ads. The Site might contain links to third party websites, services, and advertisements for third parties (collectively, “Third Party Sites & Ads”). Such Third Party Sites & Ads are not under the control of Alpha Events is not responsible for any Third Party Sites & Ads. Alpha Events provides these Third Party Sites & Ads only as a convenience and does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to Third Party Sites & Ads. You use all Third Party Sites & Ads at your own risk. When you link to a Third Party Site & Ad, the applicable third party’s terms and policies apply, including the third party’s privacy and data gathering practices. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction in connection with such Third Party Sites & Ads
- “Intellectual Property Rights” means all present and future worldwide copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, patent applications , mask work rights, moral rights, contract rights, and other proprietary rights recognized by the laws of any country. You acknowledge that the Site and Services (and all Intellectual Property Rights therein) are owned by alpha events (united alpha tourism Co.ltd licensors ). Subject to Alpha events rights in the API , the Developer App (and all worldwide Intellectual Property Rights therein) are the exclusive property of Developer and its licensors. Alpha events and its licensors reserve all rights not granted in this Agreement. Alpha events does not license to Developer any rights to any alpha events trademark, trade name, or logo. The provision of the Site and Services does not transfer to you or any third party any rights, title or interest in or to any or all Intellectual Property Rights therein.
- If you provide Alpha Events any feedback or suggestions regarding the Site or Services you hereby assign to Alpha Events all rights in the Feedback and agree that Alpha Events shall have the right to use such Feedback and related information in any manner it deems appropriate. Alpha Events will treat any Feedback you provide to Alpha Events as non-confidential and non-proprietary. You agree that you will not submit to Alpha Events any information or ideas that you consider to be confidential or proprietary.
Trademarks and Copyrights
- Alpha events either owns the intellectual property rights in the underlying HTML, text, images, audio/video clips, and other content that is made available to you on this Website (the “Materials”), or has obtained the permission of the owner of the intellectual property to use the Materials on this Website.
- Alpha events grants you a limited licence to display on your computer, print, download, and use the Materials for non-commercial, personal, or educational purposes only, provided that:
- You agree that the alpha events are not liable for any liability you incur as a result of using of this limited licence;
- You do not modify any of the Materials;
- You include with and display on each copy the associated copyright notice and this limited licence.
- No other use is permitted without the express written permission of alpha events. Nothing in this notice confers any right in any copyright of alpha events or other copyright owner’s content provided on this Website.
- Alpha events or any currently uses “cookies” on this Website to monitor traffic patterns and improve our Website. Our cookies do not collect or disclose any personal information about the person using the browser. They are only used to detect the fact that a given visitor has been to our site before in the past. In other words, these cookies help us to differentiate between first time and repeated visitors.
Address: Saudi Arabia – P.O.Box 126999 Jeddah 21352 Alpha Business Center
Telephone: 00 966 12 659 9111